Senior Consultant R&D Automotive
Entry Level Position
CAREER AS UNUSUAL
P3 develops new business models enabling our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
What you'll do
- You actively drive challenging projects within our P3 team with multiple work streams
- You will be responsible for ensuring the fulfillment of technical standards and regulations for the development of autonomous driving features.
- You are steering and organizing the set-up and deployment of a data backend infrastructure for R&D purposes
- You will support in the product development and management for customer features and their data backend infrastructure
- You interact with the customer and other interfaces on various management and working levels
- You will support in the establishment of new departments & organizations
- You create high level of customer satisfaction and build up a sustainable customer relationship
- You apply agile development methods and define function target, scope, and structure, develop the project plan and timeline in close alignment with the customer
Who you are
- You have a completed Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in e.g. Mechanical/Electrical engineering, Information science, Computer Science, automations, international management or similar
- You have at least 5 years experience in consulting and project management within technical projects (e.g. in the field of autonomous driving, digital product development in automotive industry or clouds in China)
- You gained reliable knowledge in Automotive industry, e.g., regarding Connected Car, App or Software development or Autonomous driving technologies or big data cloud
- Your English skills are excellent in speaking and writing (German is a plus)
- You are a team player, yet very self-driven and have a dedicated working style
- You are motivated, flexible, pro-active, a quick learner and open minded
- Remote Working
- flexible working schedule
- Cofee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Smart Work
- Events and Team building activities
- Networking and knowlegde sharing
- Competitive working conditions
- Personal and professional career development
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues