Project Manager Automotive
CAREER AS UNUSUAL
P3 develops new business models enabling our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for automotive-related consulting projects either with focus on technology or business.
- You interact with the customer and other interfaces on various management and working levels.
- You create high level of customer satisfaction and build up a sustainable customer relationship.
- You apply (agile) project management methods and define the project target, scope and structure, develop the project plan and timeline in close alignment with the customer.
- You lead the project team and guide as well as support the team in their relevant working scopes.
- You implement innovative or unconventional ideas and realize those for and with the customer and its team.
- You also take care of identifying improvement potentials in project-relevant processes.
- You actively support in acquisition of potential projects.
- You set up a strong network across customer’s project-team, organization- and other stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have a completed Bachelor’s and/or Master degree in e.g. Business Administration, Mechanical/ Electrical engineering, Information science or similar.
- You already have five years or more related working experience and gained experience in Project Management or Consulting ideally in the field of automotive.
- You gained reliable knowledge in Automotive industry, e.g. regarding Electric Mobility, Connected Car, App or Software development, Autonomous driving technologies.
- Your German and English skills are excellent (speaking and writing).
- You are a team player, yet very self-driven and have a dedicated working style.
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent.
- You are motivated, flexible, pro-active, a quick learner and open minded to new idea and feedback.
- Remote Working
- flexible working schedule
- Cofee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Smart Work
- Events and Team building activities
- Networking and knowlegde sharing
- Competitive working conditions
- Personal and professional career development
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues
Our virtual company booth
Open: October 27, 12:00-14:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants