Top Jobs for Chinese Talents in Europe and China
Step by Step - how to go ahead at the job fair - CAMPUS CHINA
Step by Step
- Provide data related to your person, your education, your working experience and your job interests.
- To upload a curriculum vitae (CV) is essential. If you do not have one yet use our template
- You can search for interesting job offers or potential employers and apply for interviews.
- We will inform you about relevant job offers by email.
- If you receive an invitation to interviews during the CHINESE TALENT DAYS reply within two days.
- Print your entrance ticket and bring it with you. In your account http://campus-china.de/account/ you will find the link to it. The ticket is not transferable and only valid for whom the ticket is issued.
- Beside the entrance ticket we advise you to bring your application documents.
- On the day of your participation please come first to the reception at the entrance to the CHINESE TALENT DAYS. A booklet with information about the program, participating employers and job offers will be given to you.
- During the CHINESE TALENT DAYS you visit the information stand of the companies you are interested in.
- Furthermore you are invited to participate for free on presentations and workshops.