Young Talent Program-Embedded Security Engineer
Entry Level Position
- ETAS is a strongly growing company in China. We are mainly active in the automotive embedded systems development, but also actively developing new business opportunities.
In China, ETAS is currently represented in 6 locations (HQ Shanghai, Changchun, Beijing, Wuhan, Chongqing, Guangzhou).
- The objective of the position is to support the business acquisition of ETAS’ holistic security solutions
- This position is based in Shanghai office.
- Work as a member of ETAS family, you can indulge in complete embedded system development tool chain and face revolution of automotive industry and help OEMs realize any things amazing such as Embedded Security, AUTOSAR Basic Software including presentations at the customer, consulting, system set-up and after-sales support.
- Work with 2000 experts and scientists around 12 counties, your growth speed up with excellent ideas and critical requests form customers, but you will never be alone facing challenges, we back up each other and we are also on you.
- Yes, we are “work hard, play hard”, we are facing challenges together and enjoy happies together
- Facing problems together with customer, provide our solution and engineering service to make sure the result with good quality and efficiency
With us you will…
- Work with customer together to get their requirements and pain points, provide our solutions, products and service, help customer to achieve target with quality and efficiency.
- Consult and help customers to solve using issues with our products and win the trust and honor.
- Configure and design of automotive software architecture, integrate customer and third party SW and develop different of automotive bus protocols from requirement analysis to project delivery
- Technical support of the issues about embedded software, crypto lib, HSM, key management, IDPS
- Catch up new technical trend and requirements of China market and feedback to the product team for product improvement
We need you to have…
- Experience in embedded software development process and tool train, especially for BSW(basic software) and cyber security
- Experience in microcontroller (freescale, infineon, ST…)
- Strong trouble shooting skills;
- Good experience in SW debug
- Experience with security use cases is preferred;
- Familiar with Automotive EE Architecture is preferred
- Familiar with AUTOSAR is preferred
We need you to be…
- Sensitive to the customer’s request and market, delivery ETAS’s solutions and products accordingly and achieve both win
- Curious of new technology and self-drive to dig out solution
- Occasional international travel required
- Capability to integrate and work in a multinational team
- Good communication skill
- Willingness to travel frequently within China and globally
Required Skill Set
- University degree in a technical field related to embedded software, SW engineering, computer science or telecommunication
- Software development experiences (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to translate complex technical requirements to a non-technical audience