User Operation Specialist - Germany
Entry Level Position
YOUR MISSIONHello there and welcome to your new challenge, a User Operation Specialist for our digital product world!
Sungrow isolarcloud has a long-term vision to provide best in class digital products and services that help their clients make better decisions, now, and in the future. We’re looking for a creative problem-solver, who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and agile environment to join us as our new User Operation Specialist. What is it you will do with us? Well, let`s ahve a look at it, shall we?
- User-centric, responsible for overseas user operation system construction, promote user lifecycle management, persona construction, improve user retention and activity;
- Analyze the behavior path of overseas users in the platform, optimize overseas user conversion funnel, enrich operation scenarios, improve the conversion rate of core business processes;
- Combine with business needs, regularly or irregularly do questionnaire surveys, User interviews, competitor analysis, and output research reports to optimize the product process and operation process;
- Formulate user activation strategy, stratify activation for non-active users, and at the same time reduce the loss of cloud platform users;
- Maintain user relationships, keep core users active, improve user satisfaction with the product, both to develop new users and maintain the current customer service;
- Based on the principle of user refinement operation, we can differentiate operation for different user groups, improve the conversion efficiency of operation resources and user reach, optimize the product and operation strategy.
YOUR PROFILEAll right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind it`s all about electrical equipment, that`s why it is essential for you to have:
- Bachelor degree or above, marketing and related majors, ~3 years working experience;
- Excellent data analysis and processing ability, user insight ability, monitoring traffic, users and other related indicators changes;
- Strong sense of responsibility and goal-oriented, self sense of responsibility and goal-oriented, self-driven, excellent communication and coordination skills and good teamwork spirit;
- experience in user operation of large Internet companies is preferred;
- experience in new energy industry is preferred.
- Language package: English C1, another european language would be amazing, chinese as well.
WHY US?This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
Apply for this positionABOUT USWe are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.
Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!