UI/UX Designer - Germany
Entry Level Position
Hello there and welcome to your new challenge, UI/UX Designer for web and Mobile.
Sungrow isolarcloud has a long-term vision to provide best in class digital products and services that help their clients make better decisions, now, and in the future. We’re looking for a creative problem-solver, who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and agile environment to join us as our new UI/UX Designer.
What awaits You:
- You’ll be passionate about users and driving the customer experience but also pragmatic, able to adapt to new information and make decisions.
- Able to understand our business requirements and technical limitations to translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Design and deliver high quality user interactions, experiences, services and visual designs within area of responsibility, on time and to expected level of quality and fidelity
- Work closely with product design and engineering teams to understand requirements and create robust design briefs – identifying objectives and appropriate metrics to evaluate performance against business and user needs
- Advocate for evidence-based product and design decisions – conducting user research/testing and stakeholder interviews to gather evidence, working with your team to synthesise and share findings and provide rationale for decisions
- Collaborate with wider design team to understand impact of design decisions on broader user experience, working within or contributing to frameworks (design system, data viz library etc) to improve quality and consistency of our platform and experience
- Work with subject matter experts and colleagues outside own team to understand viability and feasibility of solutions to support effective prioritization and trade-off decisions
- Be an active participant and drive improvements in design team rituals to grow our team culture and improve knowledge sharing/collaboration
- Act as a strong advocate for design thinking in our org - mentoring design and non-designers, identifying opportunities for improvements and presenting insights or knowledge sharing with the broader business
YOUR PROFILEAll right all right, that sounds exciting, right? Now let`s have a look what you should bring so this job is the perfect match for you:
- 3+ years of experience in all aspects of UX/UI design, including using design best practices to design digital product solutions
- Experience designing for SaaS platforms, B2B and/or enterprise products & data visualization
- Language package: English at least C1, German and/or Chinese in C1 desirable!
- Knowledge of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility
- Experience collaborating closely with developers, and able to "speak their language"
- Demonstrated experience proving designs, hypotheses and recommendations through use of data or validated evidence, and providing commercial rationale for decisions
- Advanced competency with common Design software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision etc) for the creation of artefacts and presentations
- Good persuasion and relationship building skills to influence others without authority, resolve differences and encourage collaboration between stakeholders
- Direct experience working in-house and/or as part of a corporate transformation initiative preferred
- Development, coding and/or motion graphics experience (useful but not essential)
WHY US?This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
Apply for this positionABOUT USWe are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.
Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!