Entry Level Position
- Develop wafer level cost effective test solution for BST ASIC mass production, including test program and test hardware
- Support test plan definition for IC production and characterization test and discuss with designer about test feasibility;
- Define the tester configuration on the target ATE platform based the test requirement
- Enable the final mass production environment at OSAT.
- Develop wafer level/sample level test solution for BST ASIC Characterization, including test program and test hardware, support the Characterization data analysis & report generation.
- Continuous improve the test work flow, tool sets and methodology.
- Work closely across multiple internal/ external teams to ensure test solution alignment across all stages of product life.
- Support test cost reduction in mass-production phase.
- Major in EE, Microelectronics, CS or related, BSEE required, MSEE preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with one ATE mainstream tester among 93K/J750/Ultraflex/D10/DX ,V93k platform are preferred;
- Strong knowledge in Digital/Analog circuit and circuit test methodology.
- Fast learner and good team player
- Willingness to work and interact in international teams
- C/C++/VB/Perl/Python programming skill
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Low percent international business travel to engineering sites in Stuttgart, Munich, Dresden and Milano