Telematics Service Operation
Objective of job
• Telematics Service Operation is responsible for clarifying the inconsistencies in ticket-routing, execution of incident and problem management with 2nd-level and N-level support, documentation management and coordinating new feature release to update support process. Telematics Service Operation is organizing and providing training and is responsible to build up a profound knowledge base. Telematics Service Operation monitors 2nd level support performance by reports and KPIs.
- University degree of Bachelor in Information technology, Computer science, Software engineering, Business studies, Business informatics, or similar majors.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Telematics application development, operation and management;
• Specific Knowledge
- Prioritization, strong coordination and follow-up skills;
- Proactive, flexible and results driven;
- Commit to work stably in telematics support function and accept routine work mode;
- Experience in documentation and process management;
- Ability to build excellent relationships with business units and bridge open communication across teams;
- Experience in an international work environment, with proven sensitivity to cultural diversity in the business environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Word;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (German is a plus);
- Very good knowledge in enterprise IT infrastructure and operations;
- Strong ITIL practice and certification is a plus.
• Telematics IT Service Support Coordination Management
- Manage the monitoring, updating and escalation status of all issues during Telematics supporting phase. Feedback and follow up result with the parties, in order to ensure issues are resolved within incident management process. Track and visualize system performance.
- Monitor daily support coordination team CN performance by reports and KPI. Monitor daily open tickets status and tracking critical ticket
- Coordinating with N-level CN and clarify the role and responsibility with each functional support team by case, organize conference meeting with each responsible functional support team if need. Coordinating with BU support coordination management on critical ticket
- Coordinating with support coordination team HQ and deliver information to support coordination team CN
• Telematics IT Support Knowledge Management
- 2nd Level support team knowledge management, keep enhancing support knowledge base and provide training to Service Desk/BU.
Keep enhancing Dealer support FAQ and support Q&A for dealer events.
• Telematics IT Services New Feature Coordinating
- Coordinating with release management HQ and well understanding release letter, deliver release information to support coordination team CN
- Initial training, knowledge base update for each of RFI
• Telematics IT Services Support Tools Management
- Maintain support coordination tool and process, coordinating account management
- Coordinating with support coordination tool admin both HQ and CN