Technical Training - VW Import
Main goals and objectives:
The Technical Trainer is an ambassador of the Volkswagen's core brand values and Technical standards. The Trainer will serve the Volkswagen Brand Aftersales Dealer Network with Technical training services all over China, serve our VGIC internal staff in Indigo and in the VTA and with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) serve the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle Brand. The trainer works independently to prepare, deliver and review training modules and content and works closely with other trainers with the same objective to qualify our dealers. The trainer must ensure Volkswagen's training standards and met while considering our local market requirements when he delivers training. Additionally the trainer will support Non-technical Training (incl. Service, Parts, IT and Online Training) and other training related departments in need of Technical training service.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Technical and product training to SBU and dealers staff
- Together with Team Leader, analyze the status of dealers' technical training needs and make a training schedule to increase dealers' technical capability.
- Design appropriate technical and product training materials for delivery. Develop and implement new dealer start-up training.
- Provide technical and product training to SBU and dealers according to the approved training structure from VSQ and /WAC in Beijing.
- Qualify and test master technicians for all dealers.
- Provide Campaign training to SBU and dealers regularly.
- Carry out tests and issue certificates to trainees.
Technical Training literature management
- Coordinate training material translation. E.g. Self-Study Program (SSP), Web Based Training (WBT), training material etc. and update if necessary, before material gets uploaded into GTO.
- Check and give feedback, to our translation agency, regarding the translation of ElsaPro workshop manuals and any other relevant translations when faults are detected during training preparation and implementation.
Service system, tools, and equipment and training vehicles at training center
- Manage, update and maintain training center tools, equipment and IT systems to ensure training course quality.
- Manage and ensure that all training cars are up-to-date and in good working order after every training course.
Training report after every training course
- Generate training reports and keep record of all participants after every training course.
- Share the contents of the training report with other trainers to improve overall quality of delivered trainings.
Service Readiness Process for new products
- Plan, monitor and implement new product training in time for the product launch in the market
- Carry out additional training courses when the network requires it to improve the CSS and FFV.
Latest technologies and training methods
- Continue studying all new /WAG training courses, SSP, Multi-media and VW TV programs to keep up-to-date with VW technologies and processes .
- Attend new TTT and Trainer qualification trainings in order to remain a VW Qualified Technical Trainer.
- Bachelor degree or above in automotive engineering or automotive related fields
- Customer orientation
- Excellent communication skill internally & externally
- Strong responsibility and team work inspirit
- Strong power on implementation
Working experience (in years):
- Above 8 years in automobile Aftersales industry and above 4 years trainer experience in training industry is preferred
- Good at office software: PPT, Visio, Excel, Word .etc.
Remarks (Language, IT Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- Certified Volkswagen Service Trainer
- Fluent Chinese and English Language on oral and writing
- IT knowledge (MS office, internet, etc) is essential