Technical End of Line Testing Transmission and EHC
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
- Operate transmission and EHC end of line (EOL) test benches.
- Improve and maintain EOL testing equipment, test methods, testing processes and software.
- Adapt testing equipment and programs to new products and specifications.
- Implement and validate software updates.
- Cooperate closely with headquarters and mass production specialists in Germany and lead plant test engineers in Romania for test methods and software development.
- Support EOL senior specialist to fulfill department targets.
Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge of transmission and EHC structure, design and functionality, Software skills (high level languages).
Be familiar with standardization, lean production systems and problem solving tools (e.g. PDCA, 8D).
Good team player and continuous improvement awareness.
o Specific Knowledge
Good knowledge of German and English language, both spoken and written, necessary.
Eperience and skills in transmission and EHC testing area and production helpful.