TAD EBO (Division: Quality Assurance / C-Q)
Scope, objective and relevance of position
- Quality evaluation and qualification of suppliers according to agreements with production locations in China
- Steering and monitoring of relevant activities and processes within QA Purchasing of all locations in China.
- Assignment in plants and at suppliers/sub—suppliers for production ramp-up-/series support.
- Internal and external coordination regarding manufacturing processes and methods with consideration of due dates, number of parts for planning and manufacturing qualities.
- Accompanying and steering of tool production on site at suppliers, tool makers and machine manufacturers.
- Development, proposal, alignment and representation of concepts and/or plans for quality assuring solving of problems and/or general issues, e.g.
- concepts for detection of quality characteristics and their influencing values by means of testing facilities and/or process steering including pursuing of planning and procurement of required equipment as well as introduction into the production processes
- e.g. quality assurance systems for purchase parts suppliers which fulfill Group requirements regarding organization, manufacturing and test engineering
in which basic principles of adjacent areas and/or new technologies will be implemented into the problem solution as well as steering and ensuring of defined measures including pursuing of implementation and if necessary representation of QA target setting towards internal and external positions and coordination of employees with regards to expertise.
The function is also targeted at issue solving for new projects and demand-oriented special activities and is carried out in alignment with other divisions.
Qualification and skills
University Graduate Degree in Engineering
- Analytical, team-work minded, coordinative, willing to communicate, persuasiveness
Working experience (in years):
- Min. 5 years professional experience within QA in automotive area
- Expert level for VW processes (PEP, CSC, Formel Q) and Quality Methods (VDA)
- Expert knowledge and process know-how according to area of expertise (Powertrain, Electrics, NEV vehicles) for covering the entire spectrum of component parts within the “Fachgruppen”
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- Fluent in English/German
- VWAG IT systems for parts specification, technical drawings,analysis, product change management, parts release and supplier assessment