Supply Chain Consultant
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
As a supply chain consultant, you equip customers with supply chain planning solutions. You analyze planning challenges, assist in the solution design, implement and validate the solution, and ensure a smooth go-live. Customers rely on your support throughout the entire project life cycle.
You are responsible for:
- Finding clever planning solutions in collaboration with our solution architects to ensure an impeccable, high-quality implementation.
- Implementing the solution from start to finish, together with the customer’s project team.
- Providing expertise during and after implementation.
- Training customers so they get the most of their solution.
- Documenting the implemented solutions by providing technical descriptions to your fellow consultants and functional notes to the customer.
Although you’ll be visiting customers regularly (about 20% of your time), you won’t be outsourced. In this way you remain rooted in our team of experts and consultants.