Supply Chain Consultant Germany
Cologne or Mannheim
Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
As a Supply Chain Consultant, you have one goal: provide your customers with innovative supply chain solutions specific to their industry. Using OMP’s leading planning technology, you optimize planning and decision-making for customers across our focus industries.
You assist customers through the entire project life cycle:
- Finding clever planning solutions in collaboration with our solution architects to ensure correct implementation.
- Implementing the solution from start to finish, together with the customer’s project team.
- Providing expertise during and after implementation.
- Training customers and helping them to get the most of their solution.
Although you’ll be visiting customers regularly (about 20% of your time), you won’t be outsourced. In this way, you remain rooted in our team of experts and consultants.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills, preferably complemented with a master's degree with a specialization in production management, logistics, or similar.
- A real affinity for IT as you need to be willing to learn an entirely new software package.
- Basic programming skills.
- The flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in English.
- A passion for working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
- A friendly and open approach to working in a team.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
No. of Applicants