Sr. Sp. Packaging Planning
Entry Level Position
Senior Specialist Packaging Planning
Corporate Division: Strategy & Logistics
Division, located in Shenyang/China
Employment - full time
At BBA we build more than 700.000 cars per year. To do so, we deliver more than 2 billion component parts from all over the world to the assembly line at the exact right moment in perfect quality. To excel this task, hundreds of supply chains reaching from our suppliers to the production plant and, via diverse logistical processes, to the production lineside, need to be established, synchronized, maintained and optimized. As a Sr. Specialist local packaging planner, you will be part of the BBA team, that creates and shapes the logistics system. You are responsible for the independent planning of local packaging concept, packaging design, development, release, purchasing and launch.
· Independent planning of Chinese logistics packaging planning and concepts. (early phase, Product Development Process (PEP), serial process)
· Packaging design, development, release, adjustment and procurement with successful launch.
· Analyze packaging problem and make improvement on concept for all logistics loop in daily business.
· Daily management of packaging planning.
· Summarize report the status of packaging planning work and consider different strategies.
· Cooperate with cross-function department, achieve the target with logistics goal.
· Critical packaging problem solving and responsible for claim issues.
· Innovative bin design, focus on cost efficiency and sustainability
· Bin supplier management / quality
· University degree / graduated preferably in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business administration or logistics
· Knowledge of logistics and better in packaging planning field
· Knowledge of procedures of automotive manufacturing
· Proficiency with planning of logistics and business processes
· Skills with PC experience especially in MS-office applications, SAP and CATIA V5
· excellent team player and open minded with well communication skills
· Proficient English, German would be an advantage
· professional knowledge of current package market and designing competence. professional knowledge of current package market and designing competence.
· Background in automotive production in logistic planning and technical facilities
· Experience with packaging planning and quality concerns
· experience in automotive manufacturing skills, self-initiative, organization.
No. of Applicants