Sr. Application Engineer /Expert (Signal Processing) _BST
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the core algorithm team to build up the local sensor fusion competence
- Be responsible for developing customized feature inside sensor fusion
- Platform architect to design the software framework according to the requirement of sensor signal processing
- Performance analysis and optimization for the software implementation
- Supporting FAE to solve the customer case (simulation and root cause analysis)
- Engineering Degree (Master or PhD) Electronics, Communications, Computer Science or equivalent experience, desired 3+ years’ professional experience in digital signal processing
- In-depth knowledge of time/frequency SYNC, IIR filer and Kalman filter , well versed in Signal Processing algorithms and theory
- Strong experience in software engineering in C / C++, proven experience with state-of-the art development tools for software engineering.
- Proficiency in MATLAB/SIMULINK, or similar simulation and modeling tools.
- Experience in sensor signal processing or fusion algorithm development can be a plus
- Good communication skill and high fluency in English
- German language can be a plus