Objective of job
As China is the fastest growing market for telematics we are currently looking for graduated talents and experienced specialists who share the same passion for telematics services like we do. Located in Beijing (Wangjing area) our engineering team is responsible for localizing Mercedes-Benz telematics services. We are developing telematics feature together with competitive local service provider and verifying our results in collaboration with our R&D in USA and Germany. Further integration of speech in Mercedes-Benz telematics system with the goal to offer the best system to the customer task:
• Analyze speech requirements;
• Develop speech dialog system;
• Specify feature requirement for the next telematics system;
• Coordinate with RD center in Germany, Tier1 and Tier2.
Master/bachelor science degree, study of speech technologies
- Chinese (Mandarin): native speaker;
- English: fluent written and spoken;
- German knowledge is a plus;
- Work experience of speech Technologies or similar in the field of ASR, TTS, NLU(natural language understanding).
• Specific Knowledge
- Speech recognition, Text-to-speech or speech dialog system;
- Engineer with open-minded work attitude and ability to adapt to new challenging environment.
• Specification of speech concepts
Specification of speech concepts for Mercedes-Benz in co-ordination with development department in Germany.
• Implementation of speech prototyping
Implementation of speech prototyping together with cooperation partner.
• Coordination with project development team and suppliers
- Supporting RD center and suppliers in analyzing specification;
- Organizing and conducting of workshops with all involved parties such as the suppliers;
- Maintain specification based on the output from Q&A and workshops;
- Supporting testing team for bug report.
• Screening of alternative speech provider
The environment of telematics services changing fast, a on-going look at alternative speech possibilities is necessary.
• Speech benchmark
Regular speech benchmark test internally and externally.