Software Requirement Manager - ADAS
> Requirement Management
- Management/Review/change of customer and Base project requirements in DOORS
- Direct support of requirement engineers (FDOs) in regards to input from customer, configuration management in DOORS, DOORS tool support
- Management and handling of customer requirements -> customer specification document to Continental requirement layers L2 and L3
- Ensure that the FDOs get the customer and base requirements in time and structured in DOORS
- Continuous coordination regarding current base and customer requirements in DOORS
- Support optimization of the global requirement process
> Change Management
- Adapt existing systems (tools, scripts or processes) according technical requirements or customer requests.
> Quality and test management
- Planning, execution and validation of quality insurance measures during the complete requirement engineering process.
- Continuous improvement of RM/RE quality and support of test management
> Bachelor's degree or above, major in Engineering or other related
> At least 2 years experience in Automotive Industry
> Technical knowledge about embedded software development