Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
- Build up in depth understanding about various software interfaces and communication protocolls like OPC UA used between TRUMPF Industry 4.0 software products and third party software and expand those according to market needs.
- Provide structured feedback to HQ R&D for software design and interface change requests
- Develop or adapt interfaces between e.g. local ERP systems or AGVs and TRUMPF MES solution using APIs.
- Provide technical third level support and maintain close contact to technical partners and guide them to understand and implement TRUMPF communication protocolls
- Confirm technical feasibility of customer special requirements in sales phase with regards to connectivity
- Increase own knowledge and eventually build up a new team at TRUMPF China in an dynamic development environment
- Monitor Chinese market developments, industrial standards, regulations
- Master’s degree or proven success in related fields
- Software development or automation with focus on software
- Professional skills in hands-on software development and SW architecture in JAVA, C#, presentation and communicating skills in English. Knowledge in related industries like automation, ERP, MES, with focus on software development. Knowledge of manufacturing processes a plus
- Chinese is native language, fluent English and German