- Design and buiild up in depth understanding about various software interfaces and communication protocols between TRUMPF Industry 4.0 software solutions and third party software and adapt those according to market needs.
- Support and customize applications including cloud applications in China, intergrate new requirements to Chinese software ecosystems
- Take care of tasks about cloud infrastructure set up and maintain
- Provide structured feedback to HQ R&D for software design and further change requests
- Provide technical support and maintain close contact to technical partners and guide them to understand and implement TRUMPF communication protocols
- Confirm technical feasibility of customer special requirements in sales phase with regards to cloud solutions
- Monitor Chinese market developments, benchmark local products
- In charge of new and existing TRUMPF WEB application design , develop , modification and implementation.
- Make the deep business analysis from customer and intergrate the new requirement into TRUMPF solutions.
1. Academic Background:
Master’s degree or proven successful in related fields
2. Which major preferred:
Strong ability in learning, coding and development, proactive and have good communication skills,
3. Working experience:
3+ years experience in .Net related development, well know about .Net framework and related design mode , familiar with Linux and docker service
4. Knowledge and skills:
l Good skills in hands-on software development in C#, good presentation and communication skills in English. Cloud application experience is preferred.
- Experienced in frontend development by using some popular framework , like Bootstrap, AngularJS, ABP etc.
- Experienced in MVC , WebAPI and Entity framework ORM.
- Familiar with common databases, like MS-SQL, MySQL, MangoDB etc.
- Familiar with communication protocols, like OPCUA, TCP, UnP etc.
- Familiar with development process in Linux environment, familiar with Nginx
- Familiar with docker service, k8s is preferred.
Be able to communicate in English efficiently
German language skills are highly appreciated.
6. Other specific requirements:
Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China