Software Engineer / 软件工程师
Minhang, Shanghai / 上海市闵行区
Thesis (Bachelor, Master)
1) Responsible for software development of company products.
2) Responsible for hardware and software debugging of embedded devices.
3) Responsible for software function upgrade and testing of existing products.
4) Responsible for the development of test software.
5) Clarify and maintain system/software requirements.
6) Develop and test the software components in varieties of projects.
7) Resolve and track bugs and ensure the project delivery milestone.
8) Collaborate with global team (Germany, USA, Poland) to fulfill the project development goal.
1) Engineering bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or related majors.
2) More than 2 years working experience in ARM and embedded software engineering.
3) Preferable working experience in automation, electro medical or automotive industry .
4) Familiar with ARM, MCU development environment, Linux driver development knowledge.
5) Proficient in C/C++, rich programming experience, data structures, and algorithms.
6) Circuit analysis ability.
7) Familiar with various hardware interfaces (Ethernet, SPI, I2C, LIN, Modbus, CAN, CANopen etc.).
8) Design ability of product test software.
9) Have knowledge of common test equipment and software driver development for related equipment.
10) Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
11) Fluent in English (verbal and written), German is a plus.
12) Highly motivated working in a team, open-minded and willing to share the knowhow and help others.
13) Skilled in Agile development is a plus.
14) Strong self-responsibility and self-motivation ability, wiling to learn, logical thinking, strong problem-solving skill.
15) Able to work in a multicultural environment.
16) Strong verbal and written communication/ presentation skills, in both Chinese and English, German is a plus.
17) Ability to work under tight time constraints and handle multiple projects.
18) International mind set.
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00 - 14:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants