Senior Design Engineer
1. Design, calculation and documentation of linear motion products.
2. Working in international product development teams with people from different departments.
3. Support and cooperate with other departments in China and Europe like R&D, sales, purchasing, quality, logistic, production, etc..
4. Monitoring and technical benchmarking of competitors.
5. Support other design engineers and check drawings and documentations performed by them.
1. Education: University degree (master) or above in mechanical engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years (better 5years) of working experience (in an international company) in mechanical design and technical calculation.
3. Fluent in English (verbal and written); Proficiency in German preferable.
4. Experience with linear technology (e.g. from machine tools, handling, factory automation).
5. Design skills for plastic parts, steel parts and metal sheets.
6. Experience from 3D CAD systems (preferable Pro/E).
7. Self-motivated and independent working capability.