Senior Accountant - Germany
Hello and Welcome to Sungrow!
We are excited to welcome You to our newest opportunity in Germany!
What a Senior Accountant does here at Sungrow you might ask? Well, let`s dive right in:
- In charge of the subsidiary’s financial booking and reporting, member of the regional finance team, and implement the group, regional and BU strategy
- Expert in HGB and IFRS, better familiar with CAS as well
- Collaborates with Finance function and other department to ensure reliable, timely and correct supply of information
- Proper set-up information system and functioning of the BU planning & control-processes, administrative organization, internal controls
- Tax compliance and planning
YOUR PROFILEAll good, that sounded great right? Now let`s have a look at your background, so you get a feeling if this could be the right challenge for you:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent, graduated from well-recognized school
- 3+ years of experience in multiple finance positions in an industrial/manufacturing environment with multinational corporation
- Must Fluent in German and English, both verbal as well as in writing, Mandarin is a plus
- High proficiency in SAP and other business applications
- Business acumen, highly analytical, with problem-solving and pragmatic skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills, able to build networks within the organization and manage changes
- Hands-on patience with a can-do mentality
WHY US?This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of! And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Food vouchers, free for You to decide what to buy with them (You are a Sushi-type aren`t you?)
- Mobility package: in case you want a Job-Rad, we got you covered (E-bikes! we need more E-bikes! fueled by solar-power!)
- Bonus payments: we agree on Smart KPIs with You, an You receive a nice Bonus at the end of the year, isn`t that something!?
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of European and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge enhancement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
Apply for this positionABOUT USWe are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 300GW (!) of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Welcome at Sungrow
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry. 40 % of all Sungrow workforce is continuously investigating on how to further improve the existing portfolio.
Want to know more? Check out what working with us is like!