Senior Account Manager - JCET & TFME
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of nearly 15,000 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- If our products conquer the market, this will also be your merit in the future: because you are in charge of all sales activities for your clientele.
- Together with our technical team you will develop, coach and manage new business with target customers.
- Through frequent customer visits and market research, you gather important information about market trends, competitors and relevant updates to industry regulations.
- According to the reaction of the customers to the market situation, you update the sales forecast and delivery planning to your supervisor on a monthly basis.
- In your position you implement the company’s new strategic promotion of new products, new technologies and report the results in time.
- You support national and global R&D projects for your area of responsibility.
- You will ensure that customer credit management and AR control is in line with corporate policy.
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree of Micro-Electronic, Electronic material, Semi-conductor Engineering or related major
- Many years of Sales experience in a related industry market, like semiconductor or electronics area
- Being familiar with JCET and TFME is preferred
- Good oral and written language skills in English
- Good skills in Office software
- Open communication, Time management, Quick learning
- Willingness to travel
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.openspaceforopneminds.cn.
Send us your application in English via email to: Lily.firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. of Applicants