Sales Professional (m/f/d) Test bench systems for automotive development
Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong)
As part of our expansion we are looking to strengthen our small team of dedicated engineers in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong). We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for the powertrain, exhaust gas turbocharger, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. The company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally-friendly drive concepts.
Your future tasks:
- Acquisition of new customers for (standardized) test stand projects and development of existing business relationships concentrated in the sales region Asian automotive industry
- Competent, technical consulting for the customers in the tendering stage based on extensive knowledge of the testing technology for automotive development
- Analysing and recording customer requirements regarding the necessary software and hardware as the basis for our offer
- Contributing to the preparation of our offer in close co-operation with our technical experts and accompanying the negotiations until successful completion
- First key contact for our Asian customers
- Supporting of the regional director in planning of marketing activities
Skills and experience required:
- Consultancy-oriented sales professional with several years of practical experience or alternatively sound technical knowledge, eg as a sales-oriented project manager / project engineer
- Successfully completed a university degree in a technical discipline such as electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering or power electronic
- Very good knowledge of battery technology and alternative drive concepts
- Very good knowledge of electric motors in automotive environment
- Good knowledge of powertrain and e-powertrain
- First experience in new energy vehicle and powertrain testing
- Chinese native or proficient level essential and English fluent level needed Willingness to go on frequent business trips, mainly within China
- Open, communicative personality with a calm and secure behaviour, persuasive power, team spirit and sales talent, smart argumentation in negotiations.
In return, we offer:
You can expect attractive sales opportunities as well as an international field of activity. We offer you the opportunity to work for a Hidden Champion that is the world leader in turbocharger test stands.
As an owner-managed company, employees are our top priority. Our working atmosphere is based on open and fair communication, fast decision-making processes and a flat hierarchy. Of course, we offer a secure position, salary commensurate with performance and good future prospects.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fine! Please send your detailed resume in English stating your earliest possible start date to the e-mail address below. A short presentation of your network and your previous selling achievements is desired. For additional information please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!