Sales Manager Automotive (m/f) China
In this position you maintain good relationship to existing customers and execute the daily transfer-business. Moreover you develop new automotive customers/business for a defined product portfolio. You understand market needs and help to address these demands with the coordinated key aspects of the existing product strategy.
The induction will take place at the headquarter in Germany (Muehldorf a. Inn) for the first months. In the Future regular visits at the headquarter for job trainings, organizational trainings, etc. (at minimum two times a year) are necessary.
- Coordinate projects commercially with the ODU headquarter and internal departments at ODU China
- Being part and support of the project evaluation team in terms of success rates of projects
- Drive the implementation of our strategic approach and achieve the annually agreed sales targets
- Develop and improve local internal processes in alignment with the HQ processes
- Execute frequent customer visits (travel share appr. 30 %)
- Represent our organisation during fairs, exhbitions and events
- Build segment marketing promotion plan & sales tool with cooperation with local & global marketing team
- Unversity or above, Major in mechanical and/or electric engineering, MBA is a plus
- More than 3 years sales related working experience
- Strong working knowledge of sales strategies, financial accounting, customer relations and implication of new technologies
- Be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team
- Demonstrated skills in sales management, collaboration, communication and influence
- Ability to work in the cultural environment of a German mid sized private company with all its advantages and benefits and with all its differences to large publicly traded companies
- Have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end
- Proven record on successfully driving penetration and growth a segment is necessary
ODU is an international supplier of connection systems. Our company employs more than 2.500 people around the world. The group of companies has its headquarters in Mühldorf am Inn, Germany, roughly 80 km east of Munich. ODU also has additional production sites in USA, Mexico, Romania and China.
No. of Applicants