Sales Engineer Components
Shanghai / Changzhou (Jintan)
Entry Level Position
As an eighth-generation family business and global technology leader, ISABELLENHÜTTE thrives on the innovative strength and pioneering spirit of its employees - and has done so for over 500 years. With a clear focus on future markets, we develop electrical resistance materials, thermoelectric materials for temperature measurement as well as electrical components and sensors for precision current measurement for the electrical and electronics industry. The constant striving for optimization and innovation, as well as the necessary freedom to do so, allow our employees to break new ground, discover new possibilities and learn new things every day.
Our motto is: People. Develop. Success.
1. Achievement of business targets including revenue, unit sales, profitability customer satisfaction, and market share
2. Develop, grow or create new business opportunities with accounts throughout the project life cycle (design in, design win, SOP, MP, EOL)
3. Resolve customer complaints with internal team (quality, field application, project management) to provide best-in-class service
4. Extend and expand sales of products and services as relationships grow with customers
5. Analyze and research target segments to identify the best opportunities for customer acquisition and leverage company resources to close new business and establish sustainable relationships with acceptable profitability
6. Provide management with required reports on sales leads, customer updates and tracking information and manage CRM tool with regular updates and reports
7. Ensure strong implementation of strategies and tactics and align with operations, supply chain and finance on sales and operations planning, customer service levels and accounts receivable
1. Account planning – Able to develop strategies to conquest and grow business, formulate marketing plans, identify support needs and measure progress. Understand what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships.
2. Manage customer relationships – Manage customer interactions and relationships to maximize sales opportunities. Consistently demonstrate ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
3. Financial understanding – Able to analyze data and perform basic calculations such as gross and net margins, price elasticity, and breakeven. Able to formulate a business case to support an idea.
4. Product – Able to represent the features and benefits to sell the products. Able to recognize customer needs and suggest product applications to solve problems and create benefits for the customer. Able to communicate these feature/benefits effectively and persuasively.
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in economics, electrical engineering, or associate degree with equivalent industry‐relevant experience
2. More than 5 years of relevant experience in the field of technical sales for passive components or semiconductors
3. Sales experience in the automotive industry is preferred
4. Strong electrical background is essential
5. Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
6. Ability to collaborate across business units, functional departments, geographic areas and with senior management
7. Able to work independently and result-oriented
8. Fluent command of the Chinese and English language in writing and expression is a must
The interview will be conducted in English.
No. of Applicants