QA Emission CoP & IUC Audi
Position: QA Emission CoP & IUC Audi
Division/Department: Quality Assurance
Main goals and objectives:
- Participation in various Chinese authorities meeting regarding new emission, COP & IUC requirements.
- Coordination of vehicle tests related to all C5 and C6 COP and IUC tests for imported Audi cars.
- Support Chinese’s authority by conducting COP and IUC checks in the Region China.
- Connecting local staff and the joint venture with Audi Germany.
- Responsible for the emission control tests of new and used Audi cars in Region China and test implementation of C5 and C6 emission standards. Organization of customer vehicles for the respective emission test. Make sure that the authorities use the correct test requirements.
- Participation in various Chinese authorities meeting regarding new emission requirements. Work out the adjustment of the VW internal emission checks. Prepare the new information and discuss with the different department in the “Emission Steuerkreis”.
- Coordination the communication between Audi Germany, VCIC and the Joint Venture.
- Conduct and support Chinese’s authority emission checks in the Region China. Technical inspection of the vehicles before the authorities starts the emission test program. Reporting of the results to the respective Department.
- Training of local staff in joint ventures regarding topics such as vehicle emission/performance, emission control and consumption.
- Development and supply of information / processes to Ingolstadt QS, Joint Ventures, VGIC and VCIC regarding guidelines, law requirements and references for IUC and COP.
- Participation and work in official China authority workshops MEP / AQSIQ regarding new emission requirements (China 6). Proposing technical solution to the compliance with new China emission requirements.
- Steering, development and coordination group quality standards (emission, IUC, COP) between VCIC, VW AG and JVs. Establish the New China emission requirements.
- Organizing and support of work groups related to the area of responsibility of the job holder (Task Force, project team, etc.) and present / represent the work results in meetings and committees.
- Preparation and presentation of documents and management templates for meetings and speeches in a professional manner.
- Master degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Emission Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar technical field.
- Costumer orientation
- Self-initiative, high motivation
- Analytical ability for concepts
- Self organization
Working experience (in years):
- Experience regarding vehicle emission & consumption measurement.
- Experience of 4-5 years in area of QA or vehicle homologation.
- Mandatory job experience in QA/development.
Remarks (Language, IT Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- Advanced English, Chinese and German language skills, preferably with certificates of employment in foreign countries or with project experience abroad
- Idex, Inca, Concerto
- M-Graph, Data Logger
- PowerPoint, Excel (Must)
What we offer:
- Strong brands, excellent products and image
- Performance oriented competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional career development & qualification
- Good management, team work, open communication & feedback
- International working environment & global network
- Attractive work, health programs & work-life balance
Join us and become a part of the Volkswagen Family - We are looking forward to welcome you on board!
Please send your application in English to: Career@volkswagen.com.cn with subject “channel name (where you find this job posting) - applicant name - current company - current position- applied position”.