Project R&D Engineer
Entry Level Position
- Lead and coordinate assigned engineering activities of the project teams to develop new products in close cooperation with other functions and suppliers according to Bosch standard Product Development Process (PDP)
- Understanding for the user requirement and ability to convert the user requirement into the tool requirement.
- Work independently to complete tasks as required meeting project targets
- Provide guidance and expertise to Marketing, Suppliers, Testing, Quality and Purchasing to ensure objectives are met
- Search for innovation, quality improvement and cost reduction opportunities for new and existing products.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- 3 years experience in comparable industry
- Should be able to work independent
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in mechanical design, plastic molding, die casting, stamping, gear transmissions
- Familiar with CAD (PRO/E)
- Teamwork orientation, good communication and organization ability
No. of Applicants