Project Manager (m/f/d) Test bench systems for automotive development
Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong)
As part of our expansion we are looking to strengthen our team of dedicated engineers in Shanghai (Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Pudong). We plan and realize test systems for automotive development, chiefly for the powertrain, exhaust gas turbocharger, electric vehicle drive systems and batteries. The company focuses in particular on test systems for energy-saving and environmentally-friendly drive concepts.
Your future tasks:
- Management of customer projects in Asia, from initial inquiry to final acceptance
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Change management, including the management of surplus/shortfall lists
- Project controlling in cooperation with the commercial team in Munich
- Sales support and clarification of customer requirements
- Involvement in technical concepts for offers in cooperation with software development, the hardwareteam and product management in Munich
Skills and experience required:
- Professional experience, preferably in test bench technology for the automotive industry, in plant engineering or in the field of measure-ment/control technology
- Successfully completed a university degree in a technical discipline such as electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics
- Very good knowledge of professional project management methods
- Comprehensive technical understanding of complex systems such as test stands
- Chinese native or proficient level essential and English fluent level needed; good knowledge of German desirable, but not necessary; Kore-an or Japanese language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to go on frequent business trips, mainly within China
- Strong communicative personality, organized working style, good team player, customer-oriented action and ability to prioritise
In return, we offer:
You can expect a versatile area of responsibility and a professional, motivated team. We offer you the opportunity to work for a Hidden Champion that is the world leader in turbocharger test stands. A career at KRATZER AUTOMATION will allow you to help shape the automobiles of tomorrow.
As an owner-managed company, employees are our top priority. Our working atmosphere is based on open and fair communication, fast decision-making processes and a flat hierarchy. Of course, we offer a secure position, salary commensurate with performance, employee profit sharing and good future prospects.
Would you like to contribute to the continuing success story of KRATZER AUTOMATION as well? Fantastic!
Please send your detailed resume in English stating your earliest possible start date to the e-mail address below. For additional information, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!