-Manage the project to meet defined target throughout the project life cycle
-Internal and external interface of the project
-Lead the cross function/cross GB team, manage technical solutions, create development plan, control project risk, and meet milestones deliverables throughout the project life cycle.
-Ensure projects to meet customer’s requirements on time, within cost budget, with quality.
-Capable to do technical communication and support pre-selling in OEM customer.
-Dig out customer potential demands and define requirements and hand out solution.
-Support sales to develop and follow key customer strategy.
-Support market study & competitor bench marking.
-Satisfaction rate for internal and external parties
-Common goal with sales for "growth" target
• Manage the project to meet defined target throughout the project life cycle.
• Bachelor degree or above with engineering background
• Overall automotive industry working experience > 5 years
• OE project management experience > 3 years
• Preferably w/ infotainment / tele-matics / diagnosis / data mining product knowledge.
• Goal oriented and result focus, Self-motivation, customer sense
• Strong communication & coordination skill & Team work spirit
• Fluent English communication in both Oral and Writing