Entry Level Position
Student, final academic year
Job Targets and Decision Making
- Ensure the fullfillment of the project timing requirement, cost/budget requirement, quality requirement and technical requirement.
- Ensure proper project development and documentation based on company intern standard procedures and state legal requirement.
- Ensure competent approach at the customer side for all technical and project relevant issues.
- Organizational leadership for program team.
- Customer relationship management.
Main Focus of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage EPAS Program Team, handling project challenges regarding technique, timing, qualtiy, cost and fulfillment of all company intern and customer specifications and state legal requirements.
- Main contact person for customer regarding to timing, delivery, technical issues, ensure sufficient support to customer through intern competent team members.
- Ensure the fulfillment of customer requirement based on agreed techncial specification, and fulfillment of company intern and state legal requirements with Presta EPAS System
- Analyze customer requirements and translate into internal specification and cascade this specification down to subsystem specification and component specification.
- Develop the system integration test strategy
- Manage the vehicle integration considering all electrical, mechanical and software interface.
- Manage vehicle dynamic evaluation and confirmation.
- Lead internal compentent team members for product NVH, performance and durability improvement.
- Manage project reviews and risk management.
- Customer lobbying, etc
Required Competency and Qualification
- Bachelor above, Automotive, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Fluent English or German
- Excellent computer skills
- Auto or related experience is prefered
- Prjoect leader experience is prefered
Please apply online directly or send your CV to email@example.com