Entry Level Position
Report Line: Team Superior
Required Traveling: 30%
Career opportunities: Project manager, team leader
- Is responsible for compliance with internal and external requirements, norms, and rules.
- Follow project management activities according TKP product life cycle management and specific customer requirements.
- Coordinate project activities from Project kickoff to EOP.
- Responsible for creating, monitoring and updating of the project schedules.
- Coordinate product engineering team, suppliers, production planning, production plant and STA in its projects.
- Raise requests for internal suppliers and for purchasing.
- Organize, prepare, and execute the project reviews.
- Document Management and PLM, proper documentation.
- Assist the platform manager for the achievement of the defined project objectives(time / technology / cost / quality of the components and sub-assemblies).
- Is jointly responsible for the design interpretation of the product.
- Make and coordinate the sample and test order, coordinate the prototype procurement with purchasing dept.
- Ensure the testing capacity with the test center.
- Is jointly responsible (DVP & R develop and execute) for the implementation of the specifications.
- Coordinate the implementation of technical changes (compliance with the internal Q-sequence).
- Support the drawing control for component and customer drawings.
- Bachelor degree or above, mechanical engineering major preferred
- Advanced English in speaking, writing and reading
- Be good at related office software (MS word, excel, powerpoint etc)
Please apply online direclty or send your CV to HongAi.Xu@thyssenkrupp.com