Program Logistics Engineer – Faurecia Interiors (based in Nanjing)
Entry Level Position
- Consolidation of internal and external needs for prototype and Preseries phases.
- Establishment and update of build plan for all proto and preseries phases.
- Administration of internal and external changes in part requests
- Planning and specification in conjunction with supply chain (according to PMS) pre series packaging for inhouse production and assemblies
- Order placement and follow-up
- Establish and update orders for BOP, raw materials and packaging
- Follow up of orders concerning fulfillment of deliveries
- Coordination and documentation of deliveries of toolmakers to protoshops and plants
- Coordination and documentation of deliveries of protoshops to customer, service suppliers and plants
- Ordering via SAP FCS
Optimisation of transport flows
- Invoice control
- Check and reporting of actual and up to date logistic costs to the project.
- Comparison of actual to planned logistic budget
- Strict application of Faurecia Product Standards and Guidelines, ERP/FCS rules
- Preparation of prog logistic relevant documents for Gate reviews
- Supports transfer of the activity to the plants.
- Logistics apprenticeship or significant professional experience
- English required, and customer’s language strongly encouraged
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
Our virtual company booth
Open: October 29, 9am to 4pm
Our company presentation
09:45 - 10:15
The Digital Chinese Talent Days
taking place on October 29
Still not registered?
No. of Applicants