Production Unit Manager Assistant
Entry Level Position
This position is a reserve management post.
Potential candidate will be promoted to the supervisor level within 1-2 years.
1. Coordination of related business between production workshop and functional department;
2. Assist in the communication and implementation of documents and information of functional departments;
3. Formulation and implementation of relevant management regulations of production workshops;
4. On-site collection of Lean related data, standard setting and improvement;
5. Management and declaration of relevant tooling tools according to production needs;
6. On-site auxiliary equipment management;
7. Maintenance and management of the production site S²QDC;
8. On-site training related issues;
9. Other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, engineering, management, etc.; outstanding graduates may also be considered;
2. Graduates or experienced in production, technology, quality management at least 2 or 3 years;
3. Fluent in spoken and written English;
4. Better communication and coordination skills;
5. Skilled in using office software.