Product Strategy R-Line (DEPARTMENT: Product Management)
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- 1. Product process
- Operative and strategic responsibility of both local and import R-Line of all product lines for region China
- Preparation of activities for milestones of all Compact R-Line products, application for funds and approval of each product
- Attainment of the respective return on investment and appropriate volume and results
- Preparation and alignment of all R-Line decision documents for all necessary Product Decision Committees G1 Kreis, China-MAP, China-VAP, VW-VAP, K-VAP, Product forum R GmbH etc.
- 2. Lifecycle management and analysis / portfolio efficiency
- Development of lifecycle measures
- Analysis of portfolio efficiency for R-Line vehicles and maintain efficient portfolio
- 3. Leadership and responsibility
- Leadership of intercultural and hetero lingual product teams
Set-up and continuous further development of relations with management-representatives
Graduate degree of reputable university (Master or the like)
- Good business acumen, good network in Product Management of R GmbH, VW AG Wolfsburg, Joint Ventures, brands and regions. Distinctive capability in motivating product team members with competence, experience and profound knowledge.
- Good process management competencies. Experience in intercultural context. Profound knowledge of strategy, automotive engineering and business administration as well as Chinese automobile market.
Working experience (in years):
5 years of work experience, thereof at least 2 years work experience in Product Management, or in product related department (e.g. Product Controlling, Product Marketing, Product development etc.).
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
Good command of at least two of the following languages German, English and / or Chinese. MS-Office-Knowledge especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.