• Lead cross functional SE-team
• Monitor process deviations (especially yield) in supply chain, use early warning systems throughout supply chain
• Monitor achievement of quality, cost and delivery targets. Use appropriate monitoring tools.
• In case of deviations work together with BST/Bosch/Supplier teams to quickly solve the problem with high focus on potential customer effects (take customer viewpoint)
• Drive and monitor continuous improvement activities for Q, C and D (e.g. yield improvement, UPH improvement) as leader of the CIP-team
• Drive change management during series production wherever changes are necessary (work with suppliers and SE-team)
• Control new product's ramp up(co-pilot for engineering project manager)