Process Safety (m/f/d)
Entry Level Position
- Provide services on SHE review on Capital Investment projects, MOC according to BASF process safety requirements and local legal requirements.
- Provide services on Clean Sheet Review and Revalidation on existing facilities in Asia Pacific according to BASF process safety requirements and local legal requirements.
- Provide training to country EHS, site EHS and plant engineers on the process safety concept, requirements according to BASF Responsible Care policy and local legal requirements.
- Provide services on Mechanical Protect Devices inspection to support the integrity of process safety facility.
- Provide services on rolling out of BASF Requirements on process safety.
- Provide services on root cause analysis of Process safety incidents and sPSI as well as AFPDs.
- Provide services on sharing of lessons learnt and best practices of process safety related topics, e.g. fire incidents, chemical explosion, chemical release, process safety incidents, etc.
- Provide services to site, plant and Business unit to drive continuous improvements in process safety performance.
- Provide professional consultant services on various process safety topics to service recipients
- Be familiar with BASF Process Safety Requirement Documents (G-R-PRS 001, 002, 003, 004) and Guidance Documents (G-GD-PRS 010, 020, 040, 050, G-P-PRS 100, 103, 121, 201, 202, 203, 210, G-P-SF 710, G-S-CL 100, G-P-EI 201, etc), including local legal requirements in Asia Pacific for relevant countries.
- Be familiar with New Ground Rules and Methodology of PHA(process hazards analysis)
- Superior knowledge of common hazard assessment methodology used in BASF (e.g. BASF review steps 0,1,2,3,4)
- Be able to lead the HAZOP (Step 3 only needed for high hazardous processes)-Hazards and Operability- alone with green light from mentor
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Good understanding on BASF Responsible Care Management Systems, BASF Audit procedures and reporting guidelines
- Uses appropriate language, communication styles and approaches to illustrate points (spoken and written) in English
- Be comfortable working with people from other groups or cultures and adapts their style to suit a situation
- Speaks up when disagreeing with management, customers and other decision makers in a tactful and sensitive manner
- When performance problems occur does not avoid conflict, but introduces clear steps and implements these resolutely
- Uses a high degree of judgment when considering an issue or reaching agreement
- Education: University degree in scientific area, preferably in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Working Experience: 10-15 year or more experience as a Production, Process, Plant Manager, EHS specialist or Maintenance or Engineering Manager.
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00 - 16:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants