Process Engineer / 工艺工程师
Qingpu, Shanghai / 上海市青浦区
Entry Level Position
- Create and supervise wave soldering thermal profiles.
- Quality evaluation of THT processes(Wave soldering and manual soldering)
- Quality evaluation of all assembly processes
- Ensuring compliances with standards(IPC,ISO,customer specific standards,…)
- Use FMEA technique and statistical tools like SPC,Cpk and DOE to study and make improvements to the current process(continuous analysis and improvement processes)
- Introduction of new and optimization of existing production methods and processes
- Responsible for NPI of projects assigned by supervisor
- Generating detailed reports of process improvements and experiments conducted
- Writing of sample manufacturing reports,quality control plans,SOPs and training documents
- Analyze of R&D documents and suggest improvements for new products
- Writing of THT and assembly specific DFM(Design For Manufacturing document)as guideline for R&D and other departments
- Setup of knowledge database for THT and assembly process
- Train and mentor new colleagues
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical, Electronics and Manufacturing engineering.
- Proficient English language, German is a plus.
- Willing to closely work with production functions.
- Familiar with MS office software.
Our virtual company booth
Open: April 15, 09:00 - 14:00
Our company presentation
No. of Applicants