Process Development Engineer
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of nearly 14,900 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You ensure satisfied customers, because you provide the right quality of our products through stable processes and constantly develop the processes further.
- In this position you will design and develop the processes for Heraeus inkjet printing solutions - including pretreatment, inkjet printing and curing - and conduct feasibility studies to verify the hypothesis for various applications of printed electronics.
- You identify, develop, optimize, verify and validate processes from early stages of development to implementation and successful commercialization.
- Using the Six Sigma DOE methodology, you develop process optimization and validation programs for various new applications.
- By supporting improvement projects, you reduce costs and improve our product performance.
- You implement change management for new and sustainable products and processes.
- You research and recommend new technologies to increase efficiency, reliability and quality.
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Material Science,
- Good knowledge of inkjet printing, ideally in electronics environment, as well as Six sigma DOE tools
- 5-8 years of professional experience in semiconductor packaging assembly, including process engineering, customer qualification and QC
- Experience in EMI [MJ1] shielding process is a plus
- Problem solving in an organized, systematic and logical manner
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel (30 %)
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.openspaceforopenminds.cn.
Send us your application in English via email to: email@example.com.
No. of Applicants