Powertrain Calibration _ Hybrid
Entry Level Position
Objective of the Position
• Hybrid Powertrain Calibration on Hybrid Control Strategy and Energy Management System;
• Testing and Certification support.
- Master degree in Cybernetic or Hybrid Control Strategy or E-vehicles or related field;
- Different intercultural background.
- Candidates with working experience (1-3 years) in Hybrid Control Strategy or Battery Management System development and with different intercultural background are preferred;
- Good knowledge of Hybrid vehicle, Hybrid Control Strategy;
• Specific Knowledge
- Good communication skills in English, German (is required) and Chinese;
- Knowledge of using application tools (e.g. INCA, Monaco, CANape).
• Work on Hybrid Control Strategy and Energy Management System calibration for assigned project, ensure efficient robust qualification and reliable software calibration;
• Coordination with Mercedes-Benz Head-Quarter Hybrid Powertrain calibration department in Germany;
• Support Homologation and Localization activities of local Hybrid vehicles;
• Work together with cross-functional departments like Quality, IPS, RD Germany development;
• Trouble shooting and failure solving for complains coming from field or production line concerning Hybrid Control Strategy and Energy Management topics;
• Gain the core technical knowledge on Hybrid Control Strategy and Energy Management System during Impat assignment in Germany, and Spread the know-how to local employees after back in China;
• Support the testing with Hybrid vehicles.