Power Electronic Hardware Engineer
Entry Level Position
• Hardware electronic design for DC/DC and Inverters for fuel cell and electrical vehicle application
• Analyze feasibility of Bosch internal and customer requirements
• Hardware schematic design/simulation including control board, driving circuit, IGBT etc.
• PCB layout design and product integration
• Able to test and do measurements in the lab.
• Perform product performance test and endurance test
• Perform product EMC test and analysis
• Product safety design according to norm
• Power module thermal conduct calculation and simulation
• Support analysis of test samples and workout quality improvement solutions for hardware
• Make innovative proposals and suggest cost improvement in circuit design/product strategy
• Support project leader in defining and controlling the resource plan, the budget plan and the time schedule for hardware sub-project
• Communication with supplier and customer for hardware
• Master’s degree or above in Power Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Instrumentation/Computer, etc.
• Basic understanding of automotive electrical components and control system
• Knowledge of electrical vehicle E/E architecture and powertrain topology, fuel cell knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of electrical motor and its control
• Deep knowledge in the electronic: convert/invert topology, MCU, FPGA, power supply, IGBT, etc.
• Simulators capable to optimize the product in terms of performance/efficiency/size etc.
• Knowledge of functional safety design
• Can use professional software (e.g., Altium Designer/Cadence)
• Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and team spirit
• Good written and verbal English skills
• Willingness to work and interact in international
No. of Applicants