Platform Service, Architecture and Integration
Objective of job
• Within RD C/TI, dedicated focusing on vehicle data mining, common system APIs/SDK development and platform service functionalities, working scope is in Daimler Vehicle Backend System, which is hosted in China.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or with a similar major
- Java, C#, Shell, Python programming experiences. (At least 3 years project development);
- Good experiences in the field of services interface/APIs architecture – design / define / implementation, knowledge of swagger is a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and patterns;
- Knowledge of micro service patterns and implementations;
- Experiences of data analyze data visualization and data mining, knowledge of Logstash + Kibana is a plus;
- Capable of creating data model and generate reporting.
• Specific Knowledge
- Documentation skills and Diagram drawing skills;
- Self-responsibility, team player and good communication skills;
- Chinese native with good English language skills, German language skills are appreciated;
- Fast learner, Technical vehicle knowledge is a plus.
- Deep architectural knowledge of System APIs and SDKs, capable of big data analyze and mining;
- Make sure the DaiVB external APIs and platform services available and stable;
- Follow up and implement the HQ changes regarding System APIs and SDKs.
• Local responsible for platform and system services
- Ensure the system level interaction with other parties
- Capable to provide troubleshooting regarding system interfaces
- Align with team members, extended with RD/UCV, ensure the compatibility of Platform components
- Synchronize, document and tracking architectural changes within system interfaces
• Release and Defect management of DaiVB Platform
- Communicate with other parties regarding the defects that assigned to DaiVB Platform
- Communicate and control the release process
• Vehicle Data analyzing and mining
- Comprehend Daimler Vehicle Backend data model
- Create use cases and business model in the field of big data analyze and mining
- Develop and/or Prototyping of vehicle data visualization and usage statistic
• Application of Vehicle APIs and system SDK
- Propose localized implementation of new services by using system SDK and for extension of existing interfaces
- Align with HQ for develop environment and tools during evolution of system SDK and System APIs