Platform Cross Functions & Release Control
Objective of job
• Within RD C/TI, there is a project ahead to build a next generation of connected platform to enable rapid development of features and provide stablility of Daimler’s services. We are looking for a capable person to drive the project with strong technical background, good communication and problem solving skills, within the project and transfer to line functions, afterwards.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or with a similar major
- Good experiences in the field of services interface/APIs architecture
- Experiences of technical project management (large scale IT system)
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and patterns.
- Knowledge of microservice patterns.
- Methodology of release engineering and release control
• Specific Knowledge
- Documentation skills and Diagram drawing skills
- Self-responsibility, team player and good communication skills
- Chinese native with good English language skills, German language skills are appreciated
- Fast learner, Technical vehicle knowledge is a plus
- Technical project management and execution
- Technical background of system migration and operation
- Bring the platform plus platform components release unter control
• System switch, incl. vehicle, customer, operation tasks transition.
• Provider integration, incl. Know How transfer, data migration, configuration migration
• Release engineering and control during/after project. Close cooperation with pipeline, platform components colleagues.
• New functions and services continues integration, according onboard/off board development.
• Leading coordination for local Gen4 supplier setup and ramp up.