Paste Development Engineer - Silver Sinter 浆料研发工程师 - 烧结银
Entry Level Position
Location Shanghai (China)
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of nearly 15,000 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Your innovative spirit will shape our entire industry, because you plan and design R&D activity independently to develop new paste products.
- Especially silver sinter paste for electronic packaging customers in Greater China, e.g. for power electronics, advanced packaging, and automotive market.
- You execute projects and fulfill customer/market requirements in a timely manner by following scientific and statistical approaches.
- In this position you lead projects and work together with other departments/functions to test and qualify the paste, communicate efficiently and resolve issues.
- You take the project through to scale up production by following established procedures.
What is required for this role:
- Master’s degree or PhD in material science, chemistry, chemical engineering or similar fields
- Good knowledge and experience in electronic industry and materials.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a technical role in developing, formulating, testing, manufacturing or using electronic materials is a plus.
- Experience in sinter paste development or application and proven track record in developing new products is a big plus.
- 6 sigma belt (green, yellow or black) is a plus.
- Good written communication skills in English.
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.openspaceforopenminds.cn.
Send us your application in English via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. of Applicants