Parking System Series Development
Entry Level Position
Objective of job
• Testing and release management for parking system in China, Japan, Korea;
• Parking system technical support for production, marketing and aftersales in China;
• Other Parking system topics in China.
- Bachelor degree or above in electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering, experience abroad is a plus
- Graduates with first experience in automotive industry (e.g. internships) as well as applicants with minimum 2-3 years’ work experience at OEMs or suppliers
• Specific Knowledge
- Fluent English language skills, German language beneficial;
- Computer/Testing skills, including Windows, Office, CANoe, Monaco etc.;
- Experience in vehicle EE area, experience or knowledge in ADAS or parking area would be preferred;
- Self-responsible working attitude and initiative;
- Intercultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels;
- Willingness to travel inside China and abroad.
• Testing and release management for driver assistance and parking systems in China, Japan and Korea including preparation and troubleshooting;
• Testing new software releases from customer point of view and giving release recommendations to RD/FA for China, Japan and Korea;
• BBAC Plant Support for parking system components in case of technical issues;
• Parking system marketing support;
• Analysis of customer complaints and China specific inputs for parking system;
• Other Parking topics like regulations and so on.