NEV Technical Regulation – E/E Components
Objective of job
• Monitoring the E/E components (incl. battery, e-motor and e-control and etc.) development in China, collect relevant information and report to counterpart in the company and management.
• Follow up the E/E components standards/regulations, participant relevant WG meetings and timely deliver the information to counterparts in China and HQ.
• Keep contact with rule makers (authorities etc.) and other involved interest parties.
• Technical lobbying
- BA education or higher degree in engineering or science required, major in electrochemistry is preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in E/E components test or R&D, in-depth E/E components industry knowledge, or E/E components expert is preferred.
- A strong planning background with solid operational skills is highly preferred.
• Specific Knowledge
- Outstanding product knowledge and high affinity for product related issues.
- Mastery in E/E components test knowledge and familiar with test labs, e.g. 201 Institute, 18 Institute, CATARC, etc.
- Excellent ability to summarize complex technical topics.
- Strong ability to track operational activities and create reports to various stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills in either English (or German) and Chinese.
- Very good MS office knowledge.
- Experienced in Project and Portfolio Management.
- Open minded and willing to work within an international team.
- Positive, self-motivated
• Information collection
- Collect information about E/E components industry developing trend, technology level and innovation ability with respect to the interest of automobile industry and HQ.
• E/E components Regulation
- Follow up the E/E components standards/regulations, participant relevant WG meetings and timely deliver the information to counterparts in China and HQ.
• Technical Lobbying
- Communicate with relevant government, rule makers and technical research institute and test lab.
- Make clear and sufficient presentation about technical information and company position
- Coordinate with the different shareholders
- Carry out or get involved in E/E components testing
- Manage relevant projects.
- Use systems & templates to coordinate specific reporting to team leader
- Report to and coordinate with HQ