Navigation Development Engineer
Mission and Purpose
This position requires strong technical expertise and deep navigation technology background in order to ensures the technical development of navigation functions in up-to-date Audi infotainment systems, by defining the state-of-the-art navigation specifications, by driving the solutions to the most challenging navigation topics and thus guaranteeing the quality of the delivered functionalities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and approval of navigation functional specification. In particular, to bring up the Asia specific function requirements
- Tracking of the feature development along with the communication and management with suppliers
- Tracking of bug fixing, and ensuring quality-wise approvable features and functions.
- Communication with the following stakeholders
- Support other brands and entities within VW Group
- Master degree at Electric & Electronic engineering& Computer Science or other engineering areas.
- 3 to 5 years working experience (preferably in automotive industry)
- Experience in quality management systems preferred
- More than 3 years navigation and relevant infotainment working experiences.
- Familiar with the navigation system architecture associated Nav Database (NDS).
- Familiar with Nav positioning and inertial navigation systems.
- Familiar with Map rendering / Graphic rendering techniques.
- Experiences on Cloud service development.
- Experiences on HD map and its relevant knowledge are a plus.
- Programming skills is definitely a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player skills
- Detail orientation
- Self-driven character
- Advanced English
- German is a plus
No. of Applicants