Motol Control Algorithm Engineer
Entry Level Position
1. Technical research related to motor control algorithm (simulation, development and verification);
2. Maintenance and development of Dspace platform;
3. Establishment, development and maintenance of algorithm library of new platform of frequency converter;
4. Embedded architecture design.
1. Master's degree (985 and 211 are preferred, and overseas study experience is the best);
2. Major in power electronics, power transmission, automatic control, motor and electrical engineering and computer science;
3. Be familiar with vector control principle and algorithm, motor drive knowledge and model;
4. C embedded development experience in arm and other controllers, synchronous reluctance motor control experience is preferred;
5. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, German is preferred.
No. of Applicants