Manager Technical After Sales
Position: Manager Technical After Sales
Main goals and objectives:
- Ensure the service ability for the launch of new projects as well as the successful “Erstreparaturqualität” within the whole “service core process” on the major focus of e-mobility.
- Steering of all activities for the development of service ability for the launch of new projects incl. implementation first repair and Service.
- Ensure the distribution of all required workshop material / information incl. Diagnosis (GFF) for China.
- Release all strategic aims of all standards and processes of the After Sales Technique for all entities within Chinese market (JVs and FBU) to ensure the quality of all technical documentations for the launch.
- Develop of market specific service systems for the dealer and ensure the implementation for JVs and importer.
- Release of After Sales workshop information and double check within the workshop procedure.
- Enable Bord literature according to public policies in China.
- Identification and Implementation of lessons learned requirements for new projects for Technical After Sales connected to TSQ/QIW FESE in both JVs.
- Professional guidance, support and instruction of subordinate employees.
- Steering of all activities of Technical After Sales within all entities as reduction share repeat repairs, transfer service / new technologies and Service Readiness.
- Development and release of customer orientated Service Technique standards for market China for achievement of the strategic aims of a successful “Erstreparatur”.
- Preparation and conduction of workshops to align the processes of HQ within all entities (JVs and VGIC) in China for service technology related issues.
- Preparation of documents and management templates for meetings and speeches in a professional manner and present the work results Escalation of stalled topics.
- Coordination and development of cooperation between manufacturer and all entities in China for all After Sales related task within the product development process (PEP) and ensure the ‘Lessons Learned Process” from AS into requirements for new projects.
- Ensure the optimization of all interfaces between AS and related departments as within R&D, QA and product marketing for all topics of the After Sales in the PEP.
- Preparation of reports out of dealer management systems and interviews conducted with dealers (JVs and FBU) regarding technical problems, upcoming technical issues.
- Performance of special tasks only in consultation with Mr. Poschmann.
- Qualify employees for their tasks (develop abilities) and encourage high level assignments (initiative and engagement).
- ‘Diplom-Ingenieur’ / Master / Bachelor, field of automotive engineering (engineering, mechanical / industrial engineering, etc.), experience in the area of After Sales/ Dealer (service or warranty) / any automotive or business related degree
- Experience with China advantageous
- Profound intercultural communication skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Costumer Orientation
- Communication skills
- Self-initiative, highly motivated, independent
- Experience abroad
- Learning receptivity
Working experience (in years):
- Several years of experiences at dealer workshop and in the area of After Sales Service Technique (preferably also abroad).
Remarks (Language, IT-Knowledge, Certificates etc.):
- Good German or English skills and good Chinese skills (Mandarin and Cantonese).
What we offer:
- Strong brands, excellent products and image
- Performance oriented competitive compensation & benefits package
- Professional career development & qualification
- Good management, team work, open communication & feedback
- International working environment & global network
- Attractive work, health programs & work-life balance
Join us and become a part of the Volkswagen Family - We are looking forward to welcome you on board!
Please send your application in English to: Career@volkswagen.com.cn with subject “channel name (where you find this job posting) - applicant name - current company - current position- applied position”.