Mission and Purpose
The R&D Technical workshop supports the engineering and test activities of our Audi China R&D teams. The function "Logistics Support" supports the effective (sub) project coordination and communication for responsible functional area to ensure project quality and on schedule outputs. He/She also supports the the information flow through one central contact person for reporting on current status of project progress in scope of functional responsibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Warehouse coordination support in role as R&D warehouse coordinator
a. Support the warehouse coordination including Check-IN and Check-Out of series and test parts and tools / b. Support the Scrapping process
2. Support the status tracking for Asia projects by maintaining tracking lists
3. Support the Receiving and Send-Out of Deliveries
a. Maintenance of design tracking lists / b. Arrange the related services
4. Support the coordination of C/EG-W and workshop consumable parts
a. Support of C/EE and workshop consumable parts including Check-IN and Check-Out / b. Scrapping process
3. Support annual Warehouse inventory
- Bachelor degree
- Major in Electrical-, Mechanical or Automotive engineering.
- At least 1 year working experience in the automotive business in the core area of setup of ECU's, Software and Hardware in vehicles.
- Hands on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS office( PPT, Excel, ...)
- Innovative, inventive and analytical, able to pre-empt and resolve problems with ease.
- Agile, responsive and good under pressure.
- Able to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
- Heightened cultural awareness – able to relate and build relationships with all.
- Team orientated working style with highest sensitivity regarding working safety.
- Valid driving license "C1".
- Fluent spoken English [Must]
- German language skills preferred
No. of Applicants